I get the pop up ERROR_ALREADY_REGISTERED issues when I've tried to upgrade windows 10. I"m not very computer savy. What I do know is I'm running Windows 7 home premium. Really need someone help me resolve ERROR_ALREADY_REGISTERED problems.Recommendation: To resolve your PC issues effectively, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is used to diagnose and fix errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
Sometimes, ERROR_ALREADY_REGISTERED error can be caused by the installation of a program. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Perform a clean boot on your own:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Follow the steps below and you can solve the ERROR_ALREADY_REGISTERED issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Solve ERROR_ALREADY_REGISTERED problems instantly.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: How To Deal With Sprint Error 1053 Error,Easy Way To Fix Activexdownload Error,Best Way To Troubleshoot Howto W32tm.exe,Advice For Fixing Solution For Error Sql State 01000 In Windows 7 Error,Best Way To Repair Trouble Transferring Files- Xp To Vista Problem
Read More: ,SQLUNIRL.dll module failed to load,sqlunirl dll was not found,C:\windows\system32\sqlunirl.dll,the ordinal 1 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\windows\system32\sqlunirl.dll,sqlmangr.exe SQLUNIRL.dll