About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up My Computer Said No Audio Device problem and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to solve My Computer Said No Audio Device?Recommendation: To scan, diagnose and repair your computer, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is used to scan and fix errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
At whiles, My Computer Said No Audio Device might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, My Computer Said No Audio Device problem will be resolved easily.
Do a complete clean for your PC (win7 or vista)
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix My Computer Said No Audio Device errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Solve My Computer Said No Audio Device problems instantly.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Solve The Problem Of Fmod.dll Error Code On PC,Solutions To The Problems Of Cname Loop,Troubleshoot And Fix Error 137 In Windows 7 Error Now,How Do I Fix Spy Sweeper Retail Error,Download The Specified Role Was Not Configured For The Application Repair Tool
Read More: ,Kb290301,0X80004025,Installshield Registry,0X4015,0X000000d1 0X0000000c 0X00000002 0X00000000