Is there a way to fix Mpeg2dec problems quickly? My computer is powering off at random all this week Can anyone provide good suggestions to remove Mpeg2dec? Many thanks!Highly Recommended To resolve your PC issues effectively, use the Free Download recommended below. This tool is designed to diagnose and fix errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
Sometimes, Mpeg2dec error can be caused by the installation of a program. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
How to clean your computer (win7 or vista)
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Here is a quick installation of SmartPCFixer.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot Mpeg2dec error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: Cmd Exe Application Error 0Xc0000142,Waitingform.dll,Acadmap.arx Is An Invalid Arx File,Ftp Error 12029,Kb835221 For Windows