Best Solution:Use SmartPCFixer to get rid of Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to get rid of bad_pool_header error windows 10 problem.
Manual tutorials of fixing bad pool header windows 7In fact, most bsod problem, such as, STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER is caused by corrupted driver issues. follow the below manual steps to solve STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and choose Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is outdated drivers.
In most cases, Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
bad pool header windows 10 upgrade error can be a disaster for your PC. If bad pool header blue screen error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of bad pool header windows xp error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error in time.
Related: STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER,bad Pool Header Windows Xp,Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER,bad Pool Header Windows 8,Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER
Read More: ,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 8,Stop Error 0x7E system_thread_exception_not_handled,system_thread_exception_not_handled athwbx-sys,BSOD Error system_service_exception,system_thread_exception_not_handled 0x1000007e