EDIT: Tested many games, the graphics crashes within 5 minutes of opening the games, then there is a 30 second delay before it goes to BSOD
Best Answer: Nowadays, it is quite easy for people to receive BSOD when playing games problems. Once you don't fix this problem in time, you may find that your PC runs slower and slower. The truth is repairing BSOD when playing games problems may be a rather easy task.
Fix BSOD when playing games with SmartPCFixer
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Choose the language of your country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Troubleshoot BSOD when playing games Error On Your Own.In most cases, once you restore your system to an original version, BSOD when playing games error will be removed with ease!
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
Related: msvcr110 Dll Redistributable,msvcr110.dll Missing Windows 10,msvcr110.dll Download,msvcr110.dll Download,msvcr110 Dll Is Missing From Your Computer
Read More: ,windows 10 update error 80004005,Update KB3033929 fails with error code 80004005,windows 10 update failed 80004005,windows 10 update failed 80004005,windows update error 80004005