Luckily for you, pop-up ads error can be removed in many different ways. In this blog, I want to offer you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Remove pop-up ads Issues Manually.
Solution Two: Remove pop-up ads Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How Can You Solve pop-up ads Error Manually?
To troubleshoot pop-up ads error effectively and efficiently, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Fix pop-up ads Problems with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove pop-up ads error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove pop-up ads error completely.
Related: 0x8024402c,Error 0x80070490,Error 0x800c8105,0x800b0101 AdBlock,0xc0000124
Read More: ,Ddcactivemenu.exe,Error Code: 80070003,0xc0000032 Xp,0x319ff880,Satelit Internet