Good news for you, Socket Error 10054 error can be troubleshooted in many different ways. In this post, I would like to show you two useful solutions.
Solution One: Fix Socket Error 10054 Issues Manually.
Solution Two: Solve Socket Error 10054 Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Fix Socket Error 10054 Problems Manually?
To resolve Socket Error 10054 error in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Resolve Socket Error 10054 Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix Socket Error 10054 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Socket Error 10054 error completely.
Is it time for a PC checkup?PC perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a distinguished computer booster, SmartPCFixer is definitely a good option for users to resolve Socket Error 10054 problems. Besides of resolving Socket Error 10054 errors, this utility also owns rather powerful function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This program
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: Backup Software For Xp,Windows Games Downloads,Erreur 2147024770 Seven,Powercfg.cpl Error Windows Xp,Ntvdm Cpu Error Vista
Read More: ,Pc Toolkit,Clean The Data From Startup,2147943453, 8007041d,0x80020009 Exception Occured,Simplite-msn.exe